Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea Raw Chocolate
Making healthy raw chocolate is so easy, I couldn't believe it when a dear friend shared her recipe. This recipe is vegan, raw and gluten free but still taste all in all amazing and no less chocolate-y than the regular chocolates. I have been making this when I visit friends and for coworkers at the office. The recipe only takes 30 minutes so it's possible to make this from start to finish while waiting for laundry!
- Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea 3g
- Raw cacao 1 cup
- Cacao butter 1 cup
- Raw honey or maple syrup 3-4 tablespoons
- Pinch of salt
- Grind oriental beauty oolong tea down to powder
- Combine all ingredients together in a double boiler or in a bowl inside a bigger bowl that is filled with hot water.
- Mix the mixture till the texture is smooth
- Pour the mixture into chocolate molds or baking tray
- Let the chocolates rest in the freezer for an hour or fridge for 3 hour
Enjoy the healthy raw chocolates with our Iron Buddha Oolong Tea Bourbon Soy Latte. Try the soy latte recipe here!