Happy holiday! With secret santa gift exchanges and holiday dinner hosting coming up, we are here to help you! This tea infused raw chocolate recipe is one that everyone would love and it's easy to make with minimum effort. Read on, we'll teach you how to make tea infused raw chocolate.
The Red Jade Black Tea Infused Raw Chocolate Recipe
- pot or pan
- stainless steel or tempered glass bowl
- wooden spoon
- mortar and pestle
- tray (we use 15 cm x 15 cm pan)
Makes one 15cm x 15 cm x 3cm chocolate block
- chocolate 200g (sweet or bitter, it's up to you!)
- butter 35g
- cream 100ml
- honey 5g (replace with maple syrup for a Canadian touch)
- Red Jade Black Tea 3g
30 minutes to make and 10 minutes to cut
- Grind Red Jade Black Tea into powder form with mortar and pestle.
- Combine chopped chocolate and butter together in a double boiler setup.
- In a small pot, combine cream, honey and tea under low heat. Turn off the heat immediately when it starts to simmer then let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Combine both mixtures then pour into the tray.
- Place in freezer for at least one hour for the mixture to solidify.
- Take out and cut them into 2.5cm x 2.5cm squares.
- Optional decoration is to sprinkle coco powder.